Thursday, September 5, 2013

Choose the Left

I know what you're thinking.  'Not another Gay Mormon blog.'

I'm probably thinking the same thing.  Why am I doing this?  Good question.

To be perfectly honest, blogs like these have really helped me out over the years.  I feel like it's my turn to share knowledge to the next generation of Gay Mormons.

I look forward to sharing my story, my experiences, and life in general.  I was lost when it came to reconciling my faith and sexuality, but since then I've developed quite the opinion.

As you probably figured out by the title, not only am I gay, but also left-handed.  (Which means I'll be double cursed to hell.)  Kidding.

I look forward to communicating and discussing things with you - the reader.  I've made it easy.  Email is gaymormonsouthpaw@gmail.com and Twitter is @GayLDSSouthpaw.  (So much for consistency; my blog title is "Too Long" for Twitter.)   If you're reading this, you're most likely gay and Mormon so I know what you're going through.  I'm here for you anytime.

And so it begins.  'Another' Gay Mormon blog.  Happy to be here.

NEXT BLOG:  GMS Q&A  (I'll write and answer my own questions; feel free to submit any if you'd like)




2 comments:

  1. I have started a ridiculous number of blogs in my life (and it took me a long time to not see that I'm gay? Go figure!), and I almost always tend to write an apologetic disclaimer about filling the Internet with "another blog." But, I do want to say that your blog here already sounds like it will be helpful to me... so no, I actually didn't think "Not another Gay Mormon blog." Though I don't blame anyone for making such a statement about the whiny drivel I'm always posting to my blog. Anyway, hope to see more. P.S. Am I not allowed because I'm right-handed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Glad you found it! I'm surprised because I'm not even on the famous Moho Directory yet. (I'm trying to stay true to the requirements and wait 'til I have 5 postings!) But thank you. You are already an encouragement for me to write more. And no, no discrimination here towards the righties.

    ReplyDelete