Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas, friend!

Hey guys! I've been out of the loop for the last few days. Did I miss anything?

Just kidding.

I would just like to add my excitement and happiness about the same-sex marriage ruling in Utah. I may have lost lots of work productivity time on Friday due to my devouring of news articles and Tweets. I'm shocked that same-sex marriage is legal in Utah, but not in my state.  Spoiler:  I don't live in Utah.  :)  

And shout out to Seth Anderson for his live Tweeting of the big day. I had no control of my facial expressions, as I had a smile on my face the whole time following along.
I'm all about keeping things short and sweet so I'll just leave it with this joyful feeling. And to those who responded to all this by only posting the Family Proc for the 4th or 5th time this year -- Seriously?! You can't come up with anything original by now?!

The other reason for this post is to wish you all a Merry Christmas. This will be my last post.................  for the year. (Scared ya, didn't I?!) The holidays can be a tough time for us Moho's.  For those of us still in the closet, we may act happy on the outside, but it's still a challenge holding on to this big secret around loved ones. (And we have to get ready for random family members and friends trying to set us up with a beautiful girl because we'd be perfect for each other.) For those out of the closet, I assume there's plenty of awkward moments as well.  ("Are you SURE this isn't just a phase?!")

But no matter your situation, just know an anonymous, left-handed gay Mormon blogger loves you.

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment